May 19, 2008

Art is over, but it's never over...

So the class is coming to an end, it seems surreal that we will not be entering almost all of the classes that we have grown up in the last 4 years; we also will not be coming back to Lakeridge (except for juniors) next year, it is no longer the home that we will come back to next year. However just because art class is over does not mean that we will not be doing art. Whether you are going off to art college next year and will be creating art nonstop or continuing to doodle on the side of your pages. Or maybe your attempting do a get rich quick scheme like me. Anyways I have been thinking about different ways of continuing art and have ran across many different ways to keep involved. First off every tuesday in "old town" West Linn there is a wine tasting, farmers and artists market, which I will be going to tomorrow. Also it's easy to keep involved with art because it is hard to avoid. It's always on someone's wall or grafitied under a bridge. Currently I'm working on some abstract pieces that I was going to attempt to sell but, I like them so much and same with my parents that I might just keep them. Anyways just because art is over doesn't mean that it will ever be over.

No comments: