Nov 4, 2007

Not feelin' the concentration

So my concentration, I like the concept but I am not too sure about the actual creation of the pieces. I enjoy the sketchbook pieces that I make (I have pictures of them on the blog). But I need to either change my concentration, or incorporate the style I enjoy into my artwork. I DO NOT like painting that much so maybe that is my problem maybe a different medium will do the trick for me, we will see but any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

2 comments:

lhsap2KelseyI said...

hmm. have you tried watercolors? they're fun, i don't know what your concentration is so i can't help ya there, but have an experimentation day and explore

lhsap2kevinD said...

graphite has never done me wrong. you could do ink? that would be cool. or charcoal? or mixed media?
you can work it out!