Nov 30, 2007

Self Portrait


This is my self portrait, and the first piece of my concentration. Even thought I am not stoked on painting I am very pleased with how this turned out. hopefully this picture turns out on this page, all the other pictures i've posted are all messed up and it only shows 1/3 of the whole pic. if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it let me know of a remedy. (I already tried using photobucket and that didn't work).

NOTE: So after spending at least an hour attempting different ways to get pictures up on this site, which included making a photobucket account, and being shunned for updating my blog in class, this goofy thing just started to work! So hopefully my blog will be a lot more productive, I will have more pictures that show the whole thing piece and not just 1/3rd of the darn thing. enjoy.

2 comments:

karenshhh said...

the background is lovely
i like the brush strokes a lot, and i think the shirt ties it together wellll

Andrew Clayton said...

it looks just like you